Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Black and White Camera

I did this project because it was more of a still life project and I haven't really painted anything like that before. For the background I did the edges like an old film reel so that the camera looked like it was on a undeveloped piece of film. I was originally going to do all the colors inverted so that it totally would have the appearance of being on a undeveloped piece of film, however I didn't think I would have time to finish the project if I were to figure all that out. I wish I had though because that was my original idea and I really liked the thought of how that look in the end and I regret not doing that. that highlighting of the white light on the camera was difficult for me to paint to capture what it really looked liked and that was definitely the hardest part for me but I really did like the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment